2nd National Conference on Development of Digital Libraries in IPR Regime (December 21-22, 2019)
Original full papers on the themes may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by November 30, 2019. For more details, please follow the guidelines for contributors.
Original research papers and case studies shall be checked through Turnitin/URKUND anti-plagiarism Software and then will be reviewed by the panel of experts. Reviewed and Accepted papers shall be published in the conference volume with ISBN.
Download Copyright Form
Guidelines for Contributors
- Font: Times New Roman.
- Font Size: Heading-12 (Bold), Sub Heading 10 (Bold) and the rest of the text - 10.
- A4 size paper with margin 1.5 cm on all sides with single spacing.
- Length of the Research Article should be within 10 Pages.
- Paper Format and Layout:
- Title in Bold and should be in the center
- Author (s) (Designation, affiliation, detailed address, e-mail ID and Contact number)
- Abstract (maximum of 300 words) with Keywords (maximum 05)
- References (APA style format only) - https://apastyle.apa.org
- Tables and Figures should be numbered with appropriate references.